Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's Been A Fantastic Week On The 4 Hour Charts

What a week on the 4 Hour charts. Not only is the EUR/USD trade from last week still open and continuing to pile up the pips, but I was able to open a few more trades on the 4 Hour time frame that have moved well into profit and are still open! Here are the charts starting with the EUR/USD update which is now 572 pips in profit:

Next is a GBP/USD long which is currently 270 pips in profit:

A USD/CAD short that is currently 230 pips in profit:


A USD/CHF short that is still open and almost 400 pips in profit:


And finally a USD/JPY short that is open and 176 pips in profit. Just before this trade I entered a long which was a loser for 64 pips, but even with that loss we are still over 100 pips in profit on this series of trades!

That brings our "unrealized" profits on these trades to 1,635 pips in just over a week! Forex Profit Monster caught a lot of great moves to close out February. If these trades don't all close out by tomorrow, it will give us a HUGE head start to our pip total for the month of March.

Because none of the above trades have been closed for realized profits I won't add them to the totals for the month of February, but I will subtract the 64 pip loss. That means that so far for the month of February Forex Profit Monster has a total gain of +694 pips. Hard to believe that if I closed all of the open trades in this post I could close out February with 2,329 pips!!!

For more information about the Forex Profit Monster system and how it works, visit my website at http://www.forexprofitmonster.com/.

I'll update these trades in a future post... I hope you're having as good of a February trading as I am! Here's to positive pips...

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment