Thursday, January 3, 2008

EUR/JPY Trade Closed on January 3rd

Here's the first post of a completed trade. I took this trade on my live account with the signals generated by Forex Profit Monster. I opened this trade on New Year's Eve "eve" at 9pm on the EUR/JPY 1 Hour chart. This was one of the few good trading opportunities around the holidays and I'm glad I didn't miss it. Of course the audio alerts with pop-up windows that are built into the system are a big help with that.

426 pips of profit in just a couple of days... not bad. Notice too how I didn't get stopped out during the "price spike" just before I closed the trade. This is another advantage of Forex Profit Monster... the stop loss method described in the User Guide will explain how to keep more of your trading profits by not getting stopped out in these situations.

For those of you who are skeptical (as you should be) here's a screenshot of the signals generated just before this trade and what would have happened.

This was a nice trade that starts off the New Year right! If you'd like more information about the Forex Profit Monster trading system, visit my website at http://www.forexprofitmonster.com/.

Happy New Year... here's to good trading and success at forex!

Jim
http://www.forexprofitmonster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment