Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Good Entries On USD/CAD and GBP/USD on 4 Hour Charts

Here are a couple of trades I've taken recently on the 4 Hour charts. I've been paying more attention to the 4 Hour charts lately (instead of the 1 Hour charts) as it takes less of my time to monitor this time frame while I'm working on some other things. The first chart is of a short on the USD/CAD:

As you can see this trade is still open and is currently 140 pips in profit. Here's another entry on the 4 Hour charts on the GBP/USD:

This trade is also still open and currently 145 pips in profit. I'm also keeping a very close eye on the EUR/USD and USD/JPY as they are both consolidating into very tight ranges for the 4 Hour charts and I expect a breakout and move on both of these pairs soon.

I haven't added to the monthly pip total since the last posting because both of the trades I've taken are still open and the profits haven't been "booked" and realized yet. That means the total for January still stands at 1,140 pips profit. I'm hoping to add a little more to that in the next couple of days before we start February!

If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the Forex Profit Monster trading system, please visit my website at http://www.forexprofitmonster.com/.

Thanks, and here's to good trading!

Jim
http://www.forexprofitmonster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment