Friday, January 18, 2008

My Trade of the Week - EUR/JPY

It was a good week again this week thanks to the EUR/JPY which actually is making my month this month. This pair has been generating lots of pips while most of the other pairs are ranging back and forth. This trade was actually a "Re-Entry" trade (as described in the Forex Profit Monster Trading Plan in the User Guide) as I missed the original trade that gave a short signal a little over a day before.

This was a great trade for 273 pips that increased my pip total for the week, along with a 55 pip win on the GBP/USD and a 20 pip win on the USD/CAD. These offset a couple of small losses of 63 pips on the AUS/USD and 51 pips on the USD/JPY. This brought my weekly pip total to 234 pips. But the amazing news is that the EUR/JPY trade wasn't the best trade signal of the week. I got an email from one of my customers who told me that he caught one of the great moves on the Euro Yen's cousin the GBP/JPY this week. Check out the move below...

Amazing! 646 pips in just a few days. I was happy with my gains this week, but it didn't compare with that one! Even better, he's a new user of Forex Profit Monster and this was one of his first trades!

Speaking of new customers, I'd like to thank everyone who has purchased the system over the past couple of weeks. Forex Profit Monster is now being traded worldwide, with new customers not only in the United States, but also Singapore, Canada, England, Germany and Italy just to name a few.

Well, it's Friday... and don't forget, Monday is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, a bank holiday in the U.S., so expect trading volume to be down for the NY session on Monday (if your broker is open).

With this week's 234 pips that brings the monthly total for January to 827 pips. If you'd like more information about Forex Profit Monster and how it works, visit the website at http://www.forexprofitmonster.com/.

I'll be spending part of my weekend finishing the coding of a new indicator and starting to backtest a new short term system to compliment Forex Profit Monster. More news on that soon after it's ready...

Have a great weekend and here's to many pips...

Jim
http://www.forexprofitmonster.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment