Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome to the new Forex Profit Monster blog!

Welcome to the new Forex Profit Monster blog! This is where you can keep up with what's going on with the Forex Profit Monster trading system at http://www.forexprofitmonster.com/.

I'll soon begin detailing trades that the system has generated along with posted charts. These trades will be trades I've actually taken... NOT HYPOTHETICAL. These posts will be made as frequently as my trading schedule will allow. Personally I've been able to consistently generate over 400 pips per month for the past several months trading 8 different pairs on the 1 Hour, 4 Hour and Daily time frames (although most of my trading is done on the 1 Hour chart). The best month came this past November which was a profit of 999 pips! There were a lot of great trends going on in November and I was very focused and able to catch a lot of them. Sure, it would have been nice to have had ONE MORE PIP so that I could have had a 1,000 pip month, but remember... don't get greedy. :-)

December was also a profitable month with a gain of 585 pips... although I should have made more. I got a little sidetracked with some other things and missed some great trades that happened the week before Christmas on the 1 Hour charts. Being curious I did have to sit down and add them up... over 700 pips missed on a few beautiful week long trends. Not that I would have necessarily caught all of them, but I'm sure I would've gotten most. That would have made December another great month like November... not that I'm complaining about a 585 pip month.

Here's to 2008 and many more opportunities to profit!

Jim
http://www.forexprofitmonster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment